This is the Airport speaking. Listen to the Airport. Flight 202-02-02 is now ready for boarding at Gate … Eight. It isn’t late. It will not wait. If you want to be on that aeroplane … it’s time to get on the aeroplane now. If you have young children … put them on the aeroplane. If you have any hand baggage … put it on the aeroplane. If you have any bombs … they’re not allowed on the aeroplane. Please put them … in the bin!
I figured a great way to ring in the airing of series four, The Cabin Crew accept a new admin onto the flight deck!
I-If anyone is interested, of course!
It’s just been a bit slow around lately, but I’m sure things will pick up when the new season comes out. Also, I’m thinking of bringing in some streams or just other Cabin Crew bonding events! A new admin on board would be lovely. :)
So, if you’re interested, why don’t you pop a little message under the flight deck door? Preferably let me know how often you’re online and why you’d love to join the crew!
Just a quick bing-bong from the steward for you all!
I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season, and you all know that Cabin Pressure is slowly creeping upon us (as well as Doctor Who, but hey, this is a Cabin Pressure blog!)! I’ve been on break for a little less than a week and I’m already bored out of my mind.
You lucky kids who have attended recordings and what not, please know that I am eternally jealous due to the ocean separating me from such events. Be sure to enjoy every last minute of recordings for those who couldn’t make it!
Have a fantastic holiday, everyone, and thank you for flying MJN Air! ;)
Hello! Umm let's see I want to know the answers toooo: 10, 12, 13, 14, 15 ,16, 18, 26 and 28...hope that's not too much questioning!! =)
No questioning is too much questioning! :3
10) A Song that Reminds me of CP Paradise or Fix You by Coldplay! No idea why, though.
12) My thoughts on the established crossovers I pretty much don’t really mind them. I mean, eh, I enjoy them to a point!
13) Something that makes me sad Cue Martin Crieff feels.
14) Something that makes me cringe Martin losing. Which, I mean, he does a lot. Poor thing.
15) Three things I want from the next series - Herc/Carolyn - more MJN bonding! Those are mostly my favorite episodes - A new series. That’s all.
16) Three things I’m dreading in the next series - God only knows what trouble they’ll get into - End of the alphabet soon? I’m wondering if they’ll repeat or call it quits… - hmm..
18) Any quotes I regularly use in real life "See you on the flip-side of the safety demonstration. Ciao!" Obviously the “BRILLIANT!” anything pertaining to mowing a meadow. Or just Johannesburg in general!
26) A conversation I’d like to have with a specific character Any conversation with Douglas Richardson.
28) Three of my main headcanons - Arthur is a huge Doctor Who fan, which is why he asks if the object is “bigger than the box” (i.e. bigger on the inside)
- Martin doesn’t like receiving massages because he tends to make very loud and extremely lewd sex noises, and gets extremely embarrassed by this. - Douglas stopped drinking after narrowly avoiding a serious accident with his daughter in the car. She was less than a year old and slept through the whole thing.